If you are tired of the city or ready for an adventure, camping sites are available at Leia-Lanz Farm Resort. Whether you enjoy fishing, hunting or any other outdoor activity, camping offers you a way to focus completely on a hobby for a few days without external distractions.
Bring along a friend or family member and enjoy a unique experience together that will help you keep a healthy, happy relationship. For the campsite booking reservation, CLICK HERE.
*Note: You can bring your own tent. Just pay the camping fee of P 120.00 inclusive of the entrance fee and use of the swimming pools (from 10:00 am-10:00 pm).
Things to know about your Leia-Lanz Resort glamping trip
- Best time to travel. Going during the sunny seasons is the best since it can be quite a hassle to stay in tents during the rainy season.
- Total Ride time. Since you are required to pass several towns coming from Manila, we suggest leaving in the early morning. The average travel time is 3-4 hours depending on road conditions. You can take any of these routes:
- Manila-NLEX-Bulacan-Nueva Ecija Road
- Manila-NLEX-SCTEX-Nueva Ecija Road
- Where to eat. There are plenty of restaurants in the nearby town of Cabanatuan. If you want to go low-cost, you can try eating at roadside karinderias or public markets. You can also bring your own food and we don’t charge for corkage fees.
- What to wear. If you are going with our day-tour-package, I suggest you dress for adventure. Cover up your skin to avoid scratches and skin damage.
- Things to bring. Insect repellents are a must-have. You can also bring your own games and books since there will be a lot of lazing time around.
Located in the heart of Palayan City, Nueva Ecija, Leia Lanz-Farm Resort wants to exceed guest expectations. With its friendly staff, the resort wants to make the guests feel as comfortable as their own home.
Our resort is also a perfect place for family and friends to have fun and relax. With this in mind, the owners guarantee that the place is worth coming back for.
Other Services and Amenities
A simple relaxed farm life with the joys of a complete family resort. Have fun and go where the action is! Take a dip in the swimming pool together with your family and friends.
Our services and amenities put you amidst lush nature away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Similarly, walk among the trees and listen to the gentle rustling of leaves and birds singing to each other. The air is sweet with the smell of fruit-laden trees. There are pools for swimming, fishing and camping site, eco-farm, and accommodations for your events.
DAY TRIP PACKAGE
Discover the top sights of Palayan City on a one-day sightseeing tour with a tour guide. Take in the Capital City of Palayan including beautiful religious sites such as Divine Mercy Chapel and Divine Mercy Prayer Garden (14 Stations of the Cross). Walkthrough the Nueva Ecija Historical Museum to see the exhibits and artifacts and learn about the province’s history. In addition, reconnect with nature and immerse with the Aetas Community by visiting Bacao Reforestation Area.